Sony Xperia E is a entry-level smartphone. It sports a 3.5 inch screen with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels which gives a pixel count of 165 PPI. It has 1GHz processor with 512Mb ram. It has a 3.15 megapixel rear camera along with micro sdcard slot and 1530mAh battery. Overall, its a basic device with pretty low specs but none the less its still a great device for normal usage.
Rooting Xperia E is a good decision as users can overclock processing speed and install custom recoveries or custom roms. Anyways, lets get it rooting! we’re going to root it without using a PC.
Note : Rooting voids warranty! We are not responsible for any damage caused to the device though this is the safest method to root Xperia E.
This rooting guide is compatible with Xperia E (C1505) and Xperia E Dual C1605.
Make sure you backup everything before you proceed!
Tools you need :
1. Download Framaroot 1.8.1 Apk . This App is used for rooting!
Reference link : Framaroot Thread on Xda
2. Sony Xperia E with atleast 40% battery!
1. Go into settings>>security>> Enable ‘unknown sources’.
2. Navigate to Framaroot file using file manager and Install Framaroot on Xperia E and open.
3. Tap and Choose ‘Install SuperSu‘ and then Tap on ‘Gandalf‘ Exploit.
4. Reboot the device!
5. Your Xperia E has been successfully rooted!
Install ‘Root Checker‘ from playstore to make sure your device successfully Rooted.
Stay tuned to our website for more easy tutorials!
The following two tabs change content below.
Hassan is a die-hard Android fan, Passionate tech blogger and the Founder,editor-in-chief of TheAndroidCop.com. He loves everything related to technology, design, and Google. Most of the time, you will find Hassan either programming or listening to some groovy music.